Hydraulic Punching Machine
Q35YC series industrial grade hydraulic punching machine featuring multiple functions, including: round hole, square hole, oblong hole punching, louver punching; steel plate bending; angle bending and pipe notching.
The machine comes standard with: quick change coupling nut & sleeve, gauging table with stops, punching base table, safety guards and more. It’s the first choice for metal processing of modern manufacturing industries (such as the metallurgy, bridge, communication, electric power, military and other industries).
Our machine is designed via the latest technology and has the virtues of easy operation, low consumption and low maintenance cost. We also can provide customized solutions to better cater for customers’ needs.
Temperature cooling system:
Temperature cooling system: When the machine is working, you can read the temperature of oil through the monitoring screen. If the oil temperature goes higher than 55 degree which is the default configuration, the inside cooling system will run automatically to decrease oil temperature in order to protect hydraulic system.
Main standard properties components of Ironworker
1. All the electrical parts are IMPORT with CE certificate.
2. Professionally engineered design frame structures.
3. Steel welds with high precision strength and rigidity to eliminate vibrations.
4. Punching machine steel frame Q235 = American standard steel A306 GR55.
5. Timer relay by Japanese OMRON.
6. All wiring terminal block by WEIDMULLER.
7. Main electrical component by France Schneider.
8. Oil seals by Japanese, NOK.
9. O-Ring and valve by Taiwan for piston pump more durable.
10. Hydraulic System by Japanese Yuken.
11. Motor by Chinese Jiangsu WEITELI
12. Easy adjustable stroke control with ruler
13. Hydraulic system with overload protection system
14. Emergency safety stop switch
Process Capacity (T)
Material Tensile Strength (Mpa)
ø25 x 16
ø30 x 20
ø35 x 25
ø38 x 30
ø40 x 35
ø40 x 40
Max. Stroke Length (mm)
Throat Depth (mm)
Throat Depth D (mm)
Cycles /min. (Max. Stroke Length)
Motor Power (KW)
Overall Dimension (mm)